MONOFERRIC PATIENT SOLUTIONS™ PROGRAM
Rapid Response, Customized Solutions
The Monoferric Patient Solutions™ Program is committed to providing a seamless access journey to patients and healthcare providers.
3 ways to enroll your patients
Live and/or virtual reimbursement field and claims support
We provide rapid response and customized support
Representatives are available to help you navigate the steps to access product,
including prior authorizations, appeals, and reauthorizations.
a local field reimbursement manager
Billing and coding resources
Download the following resources for coding and coverage information
related to Monoferric (ferric derisomaltose)
Copay and financial support
Pharmacosmos understands that each patient's financial circumstances are unique, which is why we offer copay assistance and other financial support to help them afford their treatment.
Copay Program flashcard Download PDF
ELIGIBILE PATIENTS PAY AS LITTLE AS
To be eligible to participate in the Monoferric Patient Solutions™ Copay Program, patients must:
- Have commercial health insurance† (ie., health insurance offered through an employer; NOT Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, TRICARE, or Veteran Affairs healthcare)
- Reside in the United States or Puerto Rico
- Be treated by a healthcare professional in the United States or Puerto Rico
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be prescribed Monoferric for an on‑label diagnosis
If patients are eligible to participate:
- They will receive savings on out-of-pocket expenses‡ (i.e. deductible, copay or coinsurance obligations) for Monoferric of up to $1000 per dose
- If IDA returns, a second dose may be covered and they would receive an annual maximum savings on out-of-pocket expenses of up to $2000 (on a total of 2 doses)§
*Maximum benefit of up to $1,000 per dose.
†Cash paying patients may also qualify.
‡Only includes costs associated with Monoferric and does not apply to cost of administration.
§If patient's IDA returns in the same calendar year, Pharmacosmos Therapeutics Inc. will cover another product dose. Additional restrictions apply. Please see full Terms and Conditions.
The Monoferric Patient Solutions™ Patient Assistance Program
The Monoferric Patient Solutions™ Patient Assistance Program is
available for people
who are under-insured or uninsured.
- Fall within the income guidelines‖
- Uninsured or under‑insured
- Must be 18 years or older
- Prescribed Monoferric for an on‑label diagnosis
- Patient must be a resident of the United States (residency includes anyone who lives in one of the US states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands). Citizenship or legal status is not a requirement.
‖Pharmacosmos Therapeutics Inc. and its authorized third-party agents will use the patient’s date of birth or social security number and/or additional demographic information as needed to access credit information and information derived from public and other sources to estimate income in conjunction with the eligibility determination process. As a soft credit inquiry, this option will not impact credit scores. Pharmacosmos Therapeutics Inc. and its authorized third-party agents reserve the right to ask for additional documents and information at any time. Please contact us for more information.
Supplemental nursing support
Virtual live peer‑to‑peer nursing support,
in‑servicing, and on‑demand training
Patient care support prior to infusion:
- Provide alternate infusion site information
- Referral to advocacy resources
Additional resources for starting patients on Monoferric
Monoferric Patient Solutions Copay Program™ Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is valid for commercially insured patients only; cash paying patients may also qualify
- All information applicable to the Copay Assistance Program requested on the enrollment form must be provided and all certifications must be signed. Forms that are modified or do not contain all the necessary information will not be eligible for benefits under the Copay Assistance Program
- Depending on insurance coverage, eligible patients receive savings of up to $1000 for Monoferric for the first dose and up to a maximum savings limit of $2000 annually (on a total of 2 doses). Patients must have out-of-pocket costs of over $0 to participate. Patient out-of-pocket expenses for Monoferric may vary
- This offer is not valid for patients enrolled in Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, TRICARE, Veteran Affairs health care, a state prescription drug assistance program, the Government Health Insurance Plan available in Puerto Rico (formerly known as “La Reforma de Salud”) or any other federal or state healthcare programs
- Patients may not use the Copay Assistance Program if the entire cost of the patient’s Monoferric prescription is reimbursable by their commercial insurance plan or other commercial health or pharmacy benefit programs
- The Copay Assistance Program is valid for the patient’s out-of-pocket cost for Monoferric only. It is not valid for any other out-of-pocket costs (for example, office visit charges or medication administration charges) even if such costs are associated with the administration of Monoferric. Claim for Monoferric must be submitted by provider to patient’s private health insurance separately from other services and products
- The patient’s healthcare professional must submit an explanation of benefits (EOB) statement from the patient’s commercial insurance provider within 120 days of the date of service for the patient to receive assistance under the Copay Assistance Program. No EOB may be submitted more than 90 days after the expiration or [termination date of the program], and the EOB must be for administration of Monoferric prior to the program expiration or termination date. The EOB must reflect the patient’s out-of-pocket cost for Monoferric and submission of the claim by the patient’s physician for the cost of the medication
- Patient enrollment is for the calendar year and each patient may reenroll in the Copay Assistance Program in subsequent years, as needed
- The patient should not participate in the program if his/her insurer or health plan prohibits use of manufacturer coupons/copay assistance
- Patients must be 18 years of age or older to participate in the Copay Assistance Program
- Offer good only in the USA, including Puerto Rico, at participating pharmacies or healthcare providers
- This patient savings under the Copay Assistance Program may not be combined with any other coupon, discount, prescription savings card, free trial, or other offer
- Void if prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted
- The funds provided for a specific patient case are not transferable. The selling, purchasing, trading, or counterfeiting of a patient’s unique account number is strictly prohibited
- This program is not health insurance
- This offer is not conditioned on any past or future purchases
- Data related to your receipt of financial assistance under the Copay Assistance Program may be collected, analyzed, and shared with Pharmacosmos, for market research and other purposes related to assessing Pharmacosmos’s programs. Data shared with Pharmacosmos will be aggregated and deidentified; it will be combined with data related to other program use and will not identify you
- Pharmacosmos Therapeutics Inc. reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer without notice
- By redeeming this assistance, you acknowledge that you are an eligible patient and that you understand and agree to comply with the terms and conditions of this offer
- Qualified patients receiving Monoferric will be allowed a 120-day retroactive enrollment period to receive benefits under the program rules